Interview with Celene
I have over 40 years experience in the health and wellbeing sector and I am passionate about transforming lives. You CAN change your current and future health today by changing what you eat.
I have many qualifications, see below, but I am most proud of being associated with Patrick Holford’s zest4life. Bringing zest4life to South Africa has been one of the most exciting projects I have worked on.
- BA Degree – University of the Witwatersrand, SA
- Health Specialist – American Health Sciences Institute (Life Science Institute)
- Professor of Applied Nutrition – American Health Sciences Institute (Life Science Institute)
- Integrative Functional Nutritional Therapist
- Graduate of Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice IFM (USA)
- Ethno Health Practitioner PRO 650187
- Zest4life Wellness Practitioner
Why do people typically choose to work with you?
- I work with people who want to break free of old habits and make long-term changes
- Clients want accountability and support
- They appreciate personalised, expert guidance
What is it like on a zest4life programme?
I recommend that you read some of the success stories to get a feel what it is like to be part of a zest4life group. It has been described in many ways, one of my favourites is:- “the oasis in my week’. Clients often say it provides the ‘me time’ they so badly need”.
Claim Your FREE 30 Min Health & Energy Review
I’d love to have an informal ‘no obligation chat’ with you about where you are NOW and where you’d like to BE with your health, your energy, and your personal lifestyle. I’m looking forward to our chat!
Simply click on the button below and enter your details
CLAIM YOUR FREE REVIEW!